WEBINAR: 5 Things You Should Be Doing with Conversational AI Now and in a Post-COVID World
Join Clinc and Frost & Sullivan May 28 at 2 p.m. EST for an informative webinar on 5 things you should be doing with conversational AI now and in a post-COVID world. You’ll learn how you can leverage virtual assistants to automate self-service, enable seamless bank-from-home experiences and bring your brand to the digital forefront.
Hear from Fiserv and İşbank as they discuss how financial institutions are turning to conversational AI to help them scale communications to support new topics and concerns from customers in this rapidly changing environment.
Fiserv and İşbank will be sharing their experiences and successes with AI-enabled virtual assistants. You can expect the following:
- Learn how the banking industry is likely to change again post-COVID-19.
- Get real-life examples of how banks have successfully built conversational AI roadmaps that future-proof their business for crises like COVID-19.
- Learn how banks can automate and utilize conversational AI to improve customer service, efficiency and savings.
- Know the key competencies to look for when selecting a conversational AI vendor.
- Learn how to leverage conversational AI to deliver maximum value for your customer and become a leader in digital banking while realizing an ROI during COVID and beyond.
Following the webinar, you will be equipped with strategies you can deploy to unlock more value out of conversational AI both in the current pandemic, and in the future.
To register for the webinar, click here.